- Click the Sales option on the main menu bar.
- Click the New Sale link
- Select your customer from the Bill-to and Ship-to drop-down menus
- Click the New Item link and then select the product you would like to quote.
- Enter a lead time. This is a text field, so you can write something sensible like "3 weeks ARO" instead of guessing at a date.
- Update the pricing and quantities.
- Use the drop-down to select applicable taxes (these are defined in your business settings)
- Click the check mark to save that line.
- Repeat steps 4 through 8 until you have finished adding items.
- Click the PDF Quote button to generate a quotation.
Thursday, 27 October 2011
Creating a Quotation in OfficeBooks is the basically the same process as creating a sale.