- Click the Sales option on the main menu bar.
- Click the New Sale link
- Select your customer from the Bill-to and Ship-to drop-down menus
- Click the New Item link and then select the product you would like to quote.
- Enter a commit date using the calendar icon. This is the date you plan to ship this product to your customer.
- Update the pricing and quantities.
- Use the drop-down to select applicable taxes (these are defined in your business settings)
- Click the check mark to save that line.
- Repeat steps 4 through 8 until you have finished adding items.
- Click the Release button to activate the sale. Clicking the Acknowledge also activates the sale. It is an optional step that helps you keep track of orders you have acknowledged.
- To generate an order acknowledgment click the PDF Acknowledge button.
Thursday, 27 October 2011
Creating a Sale
To create a Sale in OfficeBooks: