Click Settings to display the form then click Business Profile Settings to display your business profile. Your business profile allows you to customize forms and set default financial options for your business.
OfficeBooks has set some defaults, so it’s a good idea to review the data in each tab.
Customize your Business Profile
- Add your business logo. This logo is printed on your sales orders, purchase orders and invoices. Note the image size requirement. If your image is very large, it will distort the formatting on some of your records.
- Click on Sales to review and edit standard text printed on your sales quotes and sales acknowledgment forms.
- Click on Purchases to review and edit standard text printed on your purchase orders and requests for quotes.
- Click on Invoices to review and edit standard text printed on your invoices and packing lists.
- Click on Taxes to provide tax names and percentages used in your business. (e.g. GST 7%)
- Click on Currency to select your default business currency and add the currencies you use on a regular basis to your currency conversion list.