Credit card clearance is available for companies based in the USA, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
- Go to the settings menu in OfficeBooks and select "Receive Payments"
- Click the "Connect with Stripe" button to link your Stripe account to your OfficeBooks account.
- If you don't already have a Stripe account, you will be prompted to create one. It's extremely quick and easy (that's why we selected Stripe). You don't even need a merchant bank account.
- That's it. All done with the setup!
- Create an invoice as you normally would.
- Click the "Send by email" button to issue the invoice to your customer via email.
- Sit back and wait - you'll get an email when the payment is made.
- If your customer has provided their credit card details to you, you can enter them yourself.
- From the invoice screen, click the "charge to credit card" button.
- A secure payment terminal will be displayed for you to enter the payment details.
See here for information on pricing for credit card clearance
Confused? Want more help? Just email us at email@example.com We like to help.